1. FAQs
  2. Opening an Account

I am a US citizen/permanent resident. Can I open a trading account with Macrovue?

Yes, you can open a trading account as long as you are also an Australian tax resident. Note that you will have to fill in an electronic W9 form which we will send you separately in an email after you submit your application to us.